1. After logging in to your teacher profile, click on the class that you intend to teach.
Select a letter tile from the sequence under Step 1. Example: ‘S’ tile in Group 1.
2. Click the ‘Start Lesson’ button at the top.
3. Click ‘See All Activities’ and choose an activity from the dropdown list.
4. The lesson will start on Activity 1 (Story) by default.
- Click the play button to listen to a short audio story.
- Click ‘Show Text’ to read the story transcript.
5. Easily move on to the next activity using the ‘< >’ buttons, or select the next activity from the dropdown list which includes:
- Odd One Out
7. To aid your teaching, find out how to use the digital drawing tools
8. Hit ‘Reset’ at the top left to wipe the board clean and start afresh.
9. You can save your progress at the end of each lesson which will mark it as completed; just click ‘X’ at the top right to close the lesson and select ‘Save Progress’.
NOTE: Within each letter’s lesson, you can access worksheet assets for download and print. Just click ‘Download resources’ at the top left.
Please sign in to leave a comment.