As a Sales Distributor of Jolly Classroom, it’s easy to create subscription vouchers which you can sell to customers (like schools and private teachers), and once they’ve paid you for the service, you must pay a percentage of the sale amount to our parent company, Jolly Learning.
To create a voucher:
1. Go to distributors.jollyclassroom.com and log in.
2. Scroll down to the ‘Create Vouchers’ section.
3. Select the number of years; this specifies the duration of the customer’s access to the platform.
4. Click the ‘Create Voucher’ button.
5. A pop-up voucher will display:
- Cost (subscription x duration)
- Activation Code (unique to each voucher)
6. Go ahead and click ‘Print Voucher’.
7. A printer window will open.
8. Now you can save the voucher as a PDF and print it.
NOTE: Your unused vouchers (which have not been redeemed yet) will be shown as “Pending” under the ‘Last Vouchers’ section.